Pages

Search blog and web

Does It Sound Like I Like Him??

There's this guy I know who I've been speaking to a lot recently. We talk about everything and anything from favourite movies to more personal stuff which I'm sure neither one of us has really told anyone before. Once we talked till like nearly three in the morning about random **** and a problem he was having. All my friends think I like him because apparently I speak about him a lot (I don't even realise) and I kind of jump when he texts me and I do get a little upset if he doesn't text me back or call. I've been pretty certain that I don't like him - he's not really my type physically and I'm the only one he told that he cheated on his girlfriend with other girls and I can't stand cheaters- yet I don't know anymore because of what everyone else is saying. I know he doesn't like me like that since he's in a 'it's way to complicated to explain' kind of thing with another girl but he says he likes this other girl because he can speak to her about things t ill late into the morning which we do as well and he also says stuff like I have cute giggles which I'm sure is completely harmless but my friends think he's flirting. He doesn't like me because he says he would rather spend time with this other girl but I don't see why this may or may not bother me. I don't know. I would never pursue anything but I tell him things I don't really tell anyone else and I really do like speaking to him. I know it sound. It's silly to ask but does it seem like I like him?? I'm so confused it's not even funny.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment