Pages

Search blog and web

unsupportive parents and no help

My parents are really unsupportive and barely show they care. I'm the only son in the family ( have 4 sisters) but since I was 14 years old I've had to pay for everything I wanted. I brought my own laptop when I was 16 and all my clothes. If I wanted money off my parents I would have to beg them and even then that wouldnt work. I'm 18 years old and my dad barely talks to me and when he does he continuously curses me with swearwords. He comments on every little thing and I've never had a father son relationship with him as throughout my life my dad barely noticed me. My mum is also unsupportive all she ever seems to do is shout at me. My sisters received lower grades than me at gcses and still my parents wernt satisfied with my results . At AS levels I got 2As and 2Bs yet my parents still said it was rubbish. I've had to find work and work many hours and weeks to save up money for things I've wanted and now I'm fed up because it feels like througho ut my life my parents see me as a mistake. Rant over :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment