Pages

Search blog and web

Anger/I can't be wrong

Hello,
I'm new here and am stuck in a reoccurring problem. I've been married to my wife for almost 4 years and we have 2 kids together. This problem I'm having happens more and more frequently. When my wife brings up a problem I immediately overreact and try to prove I'm not wrong. I never apologize until I've already started a fight which at that point I feel horrible for being mean and not listening. I think I'm making her want to either divorce me or stop ever telling me when there is a problem. I have such a bad temper I always make it horrible before I ever start thinking logically. Any advice on how to change this horrible behavior cycle? Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment