Pages

Search blog and web

Moving in with boyfriend. Scared to tell parents

My boyfriend and i have taken the decision to move in together next year after 2 years of long distance (i m at uni, he is not. So he wants to move to my city)

We know it is a risk- but then, isnt everything in life? We are aware that living together ruines some peoples relationships, but we are determined not to let that happen to us. I can honestly say i love him more than anything and thinking of living with him and not having to be long distance any more makes me incredibly happy :) a light at the end of the tunnel. He jas told me he feels the same multiple times. We know living together will bring mew challenges to our relationship, but in my eyes i'd rather take the big leap and live together than do more long distance for years

The main problem, as i see it, is getting my mum to approve of this. I will only be 20 next year- pretty young to be so committed to someone, i know. My mum will hate the thought of me and my boyfriend living together so young. How do i even tell jer? We are going to start looking at flats in a few months time and i dont want to keep it a secret from her. Falling out with my mum isnt a good idea




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment