Pages

Search blog and web

PAP (Post Affair Paranoia)

Just wondering -

can anyone advise what are the different platforms a WS might use on the internet, or other, to privately contact the POSOM or another potential AP.

Obviously there are secret e-mail accounts or burner phones etc.

Also, I briefly noticed my WS logged on to FB before work the other morning (which she normally does anyway), a box appeared in the lower right corner of the screen, then our inbox was opened and then she closed the lot and left. As though she quickly checked something.

I was walking past so I can't be sure and she had sent me an e-mail the night before. I don't know. I have access to her FB and it all seems OK.

Just wondering.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment