Pages

Search blog and web

Found out this morning my exW is engaged to her AP

So this morning I get a text message for the AP ex wife we actually knew each other before the infedelity we were friends all of us. Well last night she recieved a text telling her that her ex husband was engaged to the cheating hoe (his words) from her exbrother in law.

I had know this was going to happen and it did not hit me at all I actually felt nothing just ah their engaged ok.

It's been one year and one month since the divorce we were married 3years and together 5 years.

The APs exwife is extremly upset and mad I am not I have commuted myself to a better life and not to live in the past

Live and live well
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment