Pages

Search blog and web

sex advice

hey guys, i'm having some concerns in bed with my girlfriend =( ok so we've known each other for almost a year now but have only een together for about 6 months now. we're brilliant together but when it comes to sex i feel concerned. i will do anything that she likes, whenever she wants, as long as she likes it and i do it not only because she enjoys it but because i enjoy doing it for her. she cant understand why i do things for her if im not getting anything out of it but anyway, if the entire time we have gone out she has went down on me twice (one of the times she was drunk) and touched my penis once ( only cos during foreplay i moved her hand towards it)

i feel like i'm doing everything in my power to make sex as good as it can be for her and she wont even touch me back, i genuinly feel like im not gettin anything during sex and not even that, it makes me feel quite crappy at times =( i brought it up to her and she says she feels stupid when she makes a move or anything like that but i reassured her that i would find it sexy and he told me she'd try......a month and a half has passed and still nothing ! also, she always says, oh you do this and that for me and i feel bad cos i should be doing all that for you but then she doesnt do it =( i dont know if i'm just being silly or what but i just dont know what to do, please help and thanks for reading




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment