Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend Acting Single Whilst Clubbing

Okay so first of all, we're both 18 and have been going out for 3 years. We've been getting much more serious recently, and given that it's the end of our school years our whole year group has gone off to one of those clubbing resorts in Greece. Due to a family holiday however, I am not there yet and everyone else including my girlfriend has been there for three days.

So normally my girlfriend is great. Quite introverted but has a good time when going out and spends most of the time but not all with me. However, I've been talking to her and her friends over the past three days and she seems to have changed massively. She has suddenly taken a love to clubbing, and I've been told that she's been dancing on the bar, pole dancing in the club and grinding with other guys. She actually told me a these things and she seems really happy with herself and her new persona. However, I fell in love with a different girl to the one I'm hearing about now, and I'm not sure if I'm right in being really upset and annoyed that she's acting like she is.

Basically I need advice, as I'm going there very soon and I don't know what to do or say as I don't really like clubbing and I don't really know what's taken over my girlfriend to change her so much and make her act so single. I should also note that I have depression, and so I'm feeling pretty down right now.

Thanks guys, sorry for the long post.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment