Pages

Search blog and web

Guy won't take no for an answer

Right so one of my friends told me a guy she's friendly with really likes me and wants to date me. Me and him started talking and he instantly began coming on too strong. He'd treat me like a princess, give me space when I need it, shower me with gifts and do anything I want to. Only thing is, I told him I'm not interested in a relationship. I have far too much stuff going on in my life right now and a relationship is just something I can't handle right now. This guy is begging me to date him and won't listen when I tell him I don't want a relationship. I got a text from my friend and this guy has been telling my friend how I turned him down and how I've hurt his feelings and how he's devastated and really upset over me. He messaged me saying "You're obviously not interested, it was nice talking to someone as beautiful as you." But he keeps telling my friend how broken he is and how he's completely cut up over me.

I just don't want a relationship and he isn't listening to me and both him and my friend are trying to guilt trip me into dating him. How the heck do I get him and my friend to back off?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment