Pages

Search blog and web

Staring at the closed door and not looking the new one

Hey guys well another break up thread -__-

I'm not sure which stage I'm on but its been 2 months and the things Ive learned and recognized during my healing process

quick summary, 1 year relationship

The Relationship
-I miss the aspect of creating happy memories with him
-I miss being safe
-I miss the affection

Him
-never confess his feelings and hasn't opened up
-every time we argued he would just shut down
-he said he cant make emotional attachments
-he said he prefers to be alone
-he said we have different views on what a relationship is and regards it as 'SIMPLE'
-he said he doesn't like me as much as i liked him

Myself
-act on mainly emotions, cried many times with or without him
-I mainly held the relationship together
-I put so much effort into the relationship
-i was emotionally drained during the relationship
-I wasn't happy for the half of it
-I felt needy, insecure dependent on him
-I was chasing something that wasnt there in the first place.....

There you have it, I know that the relationship wouldnt work for any longer and some peeps say i had a lucky escape.

I'm trying to manage my emotions with logic but im struggling because clearly he is moving on and im not (hes dating already)

Im mixed with anger and pain and i know no matter how much i think about it im wasting my time. I just hate this feelings guys and I wish it just went away, I know im better than this and deserve better and actual love!

would appreciate guys if you can give me tips to on how to tackle this, i can give advice during the beginning stage but im clueless with the middle and ending lol if you know what i mean

i think i helped a couple of peeps on this forum with the beginnings of the break up and reading books helped as well but still feel like I'm not over him

help guys




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment