Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have to break us up?

So I've been with my boyfriend for around 1.5 years, we love each other so much and he is also my best friend. For about a year we never fought, and we still don't have proper fights but recently we've been bickering a bit more and I think it's because of uni. I saw him make this post on StudentRoom

'So I initially firmed Cardiff for chemistry, but for the wrong reasons (girlfriend) and I know its stupid. I've contacted the unis and have the option to switch the Sheffield.

Thing is, the offers are ABB from both, but I may miss the grades. Cardiff said they would take me if I miss them assuming they're my firm choice.

So my question is, should I keep Cardiff as my firm to play it safe or firm Sheffield where I really want to go?

Cheers and feedback is great.'

And we both know that he wants to go to Sheffield, but it's hard for him because he doesn't want to break up either BUT neither of us want to do long distance, I know people doing it and it just seems so difficult and sad. He doesn't know I've seen the post, and we've just got back from holiday and have all summer ahead of us. He is my first love and I can't explain how much I love him, but I think that our relationship will never work if he goes to Cardiff and resents me as well as the uni because deep down he wants to be at Sheffield.

I'm asking for advice as to whether I should tell him I've seen it, and that he needs to choose Sheffield as much as I love him and want to be with him, I can tell already that his resentment for Cardiff is poisoning our relationship and it won't work if he doesn't actually want to be there. I hate to ruin such a good thing, he is so perfect but I don't know what to do I feel selfish knowing all this and just saying nothing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment