Pages

Search blog and web

Shy Guy opinions

He is 21 still studying for a degree. I am 24, qualified and working. We both got on so well and went out for 3 months. He said he loved me and it was all so good. After a while he came distant and then he said he doesn't want to lead me on and he doesn't see us in long term cos I am very religious and he is not and also our diets are different. I absolutely love him and when i see him I get the vibe he loves me too, he looks right in my eyes. He is very shy and It was me that did all the chasing and trying to woo him and all. I just don't want to give up on him because I really love him despite me being older but he told me to move on. What do i do? Will he come back??

I am really asking opinion of a shy guy cos I really want to know what he is thinking. Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment