Pages

Search blog and web

Stood up for the 4th time

He works everyday for 12 hours, can only meet up at evenings, I have ridiculously annoying work hours.

Anyway, first time we were suppose to meet him he ignored me after he finished work for a bit. Excuse: "I was busy fixing my friends car cause it broke down and he needed my help" I said he could have just told me that instead of making me feel like he wasn't keen "oh yeah sorry, I should have, didn't think"

Second time: He didn't text me for like 2 days cause he thought he annoyed me and was too scared to text me.

Third time: (only one I'll accept as a good reason) he was at A&E cause he cut his hand open at work.

Fourth time (which is today!): He has ignored me all day, I sent him texts whilst hes at work (cause occasionally hell reply when hes free) No reply, I finished work at 9.30pm, still no reply. So I sent him a text saying "evening" he replied with "evening" I reply with "ohh hell he does reply ;)"
No text back since. I've sent him a text again saying "Whats up with you today lol" No reply. I then sent him a further text saying "well you are obviously ignoring me so whatever."

It seems to get like this everytime we plan to meet up, he'll go all cold and ignore me, then some excuse will surface.

But after I've accepted his apology, we talk more, it gets all cutesy talk, calls me baby gives me tons of kisses etc. Plans another meet, day before is all "when we meet up can I have loads of cuddles please? Had a bad day at work" Day of meet up arises, I get ignored all day. Oh he's also deleted every chat thing he had since speaking to me "as hes only interested in me"

What should I do? Take the hint that he's only ****ing me over, accept his appologies etc or confront him about it and ask why does he keep standing me up and that if hes only playing me around that I'd prefer if he just said?

I kind of really like this guy, usually if a guy stands me up I cut contact, but with this guy seems different.

Sorry for the long essay.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment