Pages

Search blog and web

Shy girls, do you avoid someone you like??

Hey, I know it's a pretty long one but I really need to hear what are you, shy girls, doing when you like someone.

I mean, would you avoid or even ignore that someone you really like just because of shyness? And give the impression like you kinda hate that guy. This is what this one girl is doing to me even though she seemed happy I approached her at the start and I know I haven't done anything wrong for her to started hating me.


I approached this girl because she was the one who actually looked at my way a lot of time.. then got her number three days later and then it started. She won't pick up the phone, she don't know how to talk I suppose. When I try to talk to her she barely speaks but she listens carefully to every word I say. She is finding it hard to make eye contact with me, if she will see me she will make a big turn around to avoid me. I touched her already a few times and she wasn't bothered. Please note that her behaviour didn't change, it has been like that since I know her. One day I also speak to her in front of her friend and that friend was trying to tease me in a way like I like her or vice-versa. And she didn't seem shy when she wasn't alone. She was kinda relaxed.


I really got the impression like she has no idea what to say, how to act and that she is socially awkward. She is also not an outgoing person and will hang around only one or two of her best friends (both girls of course). She moved here from another country two years ago and she barely knows anyone here. No guys, no girls, only school-mates. She acts kinda like a robot you know around me.


I really like this girl a lot, well actually more than a lot and I can't just let her go like that. Do you think I should just go direct and ask her directly about it? Tell her what I think and feel? What? I have to try something because I don't care if I lose her as a "friend" at the end. She simply can't be my friend, it would cause me too much pain.



THANKS A LOT!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment