Pages

Search blog and web

Help me from a man's perspective.

If possible, please don't read my other post. Pretend all you know is this: I was obviously doing everything right. We dated for 6 months and I never expected that a month after he asked me what kind of ring shape I liked he would propose! I moved in with him right after and then things took a turn for the worse. I actually wanted to wait to set a wedding date. He wanted to get married asap and I thought I hurt his feelings so we agreed on a compromise. However, I got stressed out trying to find the right dress, make plans etc. plus because i lived with him my commute became KILLER. So one day….I had a massive breakdown. After that episode he went back and forth for about two weeks deciding on postponing or not. I begged him not to. He did it.
In an 8 month period since then I became a nag. He never re-established a wedding date. Wow! I was the one who wasn't in a rush and then it flipped! I became resentful. I constantly asked him when we were getting married. I packed my bags. He called my bluff…and I really wasn't ready to leave. I've hit him with pillows. I became the OPPOSITE of what he fell in love with. Anyway…I have managed to be "straight" for about 3 weeks now. I just mustered it up and snapped out of it. Now I have a true resolve. So my question for you is this, even though we already got to the engaged state, do you think you have advice will work if I implement it and act like we were never engaged to begin with? What I'm talking about are tactics, "rules"..things I can actively and consciously do to inspire him to get married to me again. The ***** of this is..I was totally myself to begin with and in no rush to get married and now he and I are in the opposite places. If you reply, I thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to do so! Have a great day.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment