Pages

Search blog and web

Guy help

I recently met this guy at work, we instantly clicked on personality level and got on, talking and laughing loads. I lusted for him a lot and sometimes I'd catch him looking at me, you know the staring then looking away. There were definite vibes at first, for me, at least. But then I found out he had a girlfriend. Now I just feel weird. I don't know what to do cause I'm gonna be seeing him every day for a while so I can't just cut contact with him and forget him to make it easier. Yet I can't just get along and be friends with him because he makes my heart skip a beat and it's painful to be friends with someone who does that to you. I hate the kind of acting where you just pretend you don't like someone cause I feel like I'm lying to myself. Argh I don't know I just feel in a really weird position because I like feel such strong vibes which he obviously can't feel if he has his girlfriend who he's seeing in his free time. Help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment