Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed:

I am new here. I just found this through googling. I'm not one to post on these type of places online.

I have been married 17 yrs. 4 children. I'm devoted mother and wife..I LOVE ART and walking.
I don't drink or smoke. I have friends, but we do things occasionally..it's not like I'm with them hanging out with them. I'm very family oriented and also volunteered as girl scout leader for 6yrs and volunteer at my church as usher.

I've been having some issues with my husband throughout my marriage. About every couple of months he gets in this mood.
During his moods..he'll either:
throw things, smash things, scream very loudly, threaten me, stalk me down the street, be foul mouthed. He likes to buy vehicles on loan ..had about 14 vehicles on loan..financially strapping us.

Then expects me to just get over it.
He's had 4 episodes like this in the past month. Sometimes I call the police because he's so loud and I can't take it anymore. He says I shouldn't call the cops on him OR confide in anyone the things he does. I filed for divorce because I felt helpless and hopeless.

I'm so conflicted right now with 4 children..they range in ages of 16, 15, 11, and 8.

I've asked for counceling and he denies I need it. I asked him to get help..he says NO.
Then he changes his mind and says he'll get counceling. Then says "What good will it do us"
Anyway, he didn't pay the rent and now we are being evicted.

I was considering maybe we should live seperately..but it'll be such a financial burden..but then again..maybe he'll get the help he needs. Maybe we'll reconnect again..maybe not. He says the marriage is ruined because I have told my family what goes on in our marriage. I don't just tell them things at random..when he's out yelling at me in the driveway and disconnecting the battery to my car, or telling me to run him over..What am I supposed to do??? I call for HELP!

I'm so conflicted at this point in my life!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment