Pages

Search blog and web

I find it hard to believe that people can have emotionless sex.

Just a little rant. It confuses me how people can have meaningless sex, such as being friends with benefits. Especially if the person who you are doing it with happens to be a close friend or even worse an ex. I find it really odd, im actually in a FWB thing currently and it's the most ridiculous thing ever. I know the guy does not want a relationship with me, and yet here I am still agreeing to have sex. Why? because I am clearly insane. That's another thing, I realise it isn't just me who is having intercourse with my ex; it seems other people do it too. It just makes it worse, the feelings resurface and I go home feeling like utter crap. It was meant to stop as it was becoming complicated, but it hasn't. Every time I visit him it just happens, even when im not intending it to. I feel as though it has to end, but im not "strong" enough to call it quits. When people say you can be friends with an ex its bull****. How are you meant to be fr iends with someone who essentially broke your heart and still find immensely attractive every time you see them? You'll always want more, always. I will always want more. We used to be exclusive, but that's ended now and we are just regular friends with benefits; meaning he can sleep with other people as well now. He said he still has feelings for me, it isn't love, but he likes me more than just a friend, yet doesn't want a relationship again. Correct me if im wrong, but im sure friends with benefits do not cuddle whilst sleeping and kiss constantly




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment