Pages

Search blog and web

Can't stand my mate anymore

Anon as he does read this from time to time. He recently got together with a girl first time in his entire life. He is 28. Before this he hadn't done anything :rolleyes: This has changed him so much.

I am normally happy for any of my mates and don't see the big deal. But he has really started to show a weird side. He behaves like he is a Casanova. He looks down on people who are single and insults them for lack of success. He mentions the word gf every single time, to everyone in any situation. She loves him but he goes he is just having fun and boasts how she chased him. Basically I really have an urge to make him realise that he is far from all that.

I never normally get affected by my mates in this manner and am normally very happy for them all! Before someone says maybe I feel lonely-I am soon to be engaged to my childhood sweetheart after all these years and generally happy.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment