Pages

Search blog and web

need some guidnace

My 2 year relationship ended last week and of course it's been hard. Some of it is my fault do to me developing a anger issue at a point. So today she comes and picks up her stuff and we had a 40 minute convo on things. I let her know that I am sorry for everything.Explained how I felt and told her I'm realizing what I need to change. I also asked her for a chance to show her i am willing to change. She said she will take other into consideration but can't promise which I told her I understand. Also during this convo I gave suggestions on things I would do to fix it and she smiled a lot said she can see I'm changing but scared I'm going to relapse into the play me. Now here's the bummer. When leaving I told her I love her and she said I know. So I asked her does she Love me she said I love you but am not in love with you. So now my question is what should i do. Should I hope she really does consider this or move on?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment