Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do?

Today I used the i phone tracker and my husband was suppose to be at work. I found out he was at work. I called him asked what he was doing? I said what are you doing good morning he works night shift as a medic. He said playing a game on the computer. I know it was a lie I tracked him all the way back to work on his phone. not letting him know til he reached two minutes of work.
He then said I will show you a picture I am at work which I saw he was by the tracker. The reason I was tracking him is I don't trust him. I caught him lying to me before. He had an emotional affair a few years back. Then since then he started working with a woman. She is going threw divorce. He didn't want me to know he was working with her. So he lied to me for six months and I found out cause another nurse told me. He was working with her. I don't think she is who he may be cheating with but its always possible. The nurse that told me to begin with would probably tell me. We went for counseling and we needed to stop for financial reasons. We were about to leave for disney. My kids are so disappointed. I cannot believe he is lying and I have no idea why. He worked 90 hour shifts to afford this trip. why would you screw all that up? why is he lying it's like he has a double life. I told him I want a divorce. I cannot stay married to someone who is lying. He told me he is not lying. The tracker is wrong which is was not. So he now wants a divorcee also. cause I accused him of lying. So that's fine. The kicker is he wants me to apoligize to him for accusing him of lying. He will not admit he is not being faithful. I think he may be meeting his exgirlfriend from before we meet and she was working this morning. When I talked with his partner he said I am sorry but I need to work with him I can't get involved. I said to him he should not involve you by taking you to meet whomever. He said I am sorry mam. My son's cousin I talked with him and he said the same thing I need to work with him I can't tell you. I told my son's cousin I will not tell him anything I just want to know to file for divorce. My husband keeps saying the tracker is wrong. Iphone tracker. What would you do?
I am pretty sure I need to walk away I cannot fix something with someone who will not come clean.
I am going through so much already. Being sick going through testing for ms and I found a breast lump and I have a kidney tumor that needs to be removed. I didn't need this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment