Pages

Search blog and web

Do you ever get over your first love?

My first love was the most wonderful guy EVER, I've never been so happy in my life and we dated from March 2010 - May 2011, so it's been over 2 years since we broke up.
It's not that I'm still in love with him (we barely talk, it'd be foolish to say I love him), but it's like my heart aches to have him back in my life!

We met up for the first time since we broke up back in April and due to emergency circumstances we had to end the meeting after about 15 minutes, but he turned to me and said "this is far harder than I thought it would be", what does that mean?! Was he reminded of the hurt from the breakup, or reminded of how he felt for me?
I was his first serious relationship too by the way.

I've been so confused about this for such a long time and just need some advice I guess!

Has anyone else had a similar thing happen to them? Is it true that you never forget your first love?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment