Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend does not respect me

He treats me well. Tells me he loves, calls me all the time but he doesn't respect me. Yesterday I was talking about my feelings and how I feel because we never see each other and I wanted to go to the movies at a certain time. But he had to work out, like he always does. I got furious and all he did was go "mhhhhm" "mhhhmm" mhhmmm" and make fun of the situation, making stupid little voices saying "nop" "nop" nop" and not listening to me. I had a ball on my throat because of the anger and wanted to cry but held it back. He ditched me anyways. He says I deserve this because I made him go through hell throughout the r/s. I have anger issues and depression and stuff (please don't comment on how I need help I'm already getting it). On the plus side he was the one who got me a psychologist, met with her and told her about my situation (6 months ago) He went with my parents too. He just hates it when I nag but it is just that I never see him. I don't kn ow how to handle this. I also think he might be "cheating" on me but he denies it and says he loves and does not need anybody else. Should I break up with him?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment