Pages

Search blog and web

long distance dating

haven't found much info on this and was wondering whether anyone here could help:

I went on what i think was a date with someone a couple of months ago and it seemed to have gone really well. since we study in different countries we haven't been able to meet up since, and he hasn't been in touch a lot either. we are now both back home and I'm not sure whether to ask him out on a 2nd date - I normally wouldn't, but given the circumstances I feel like telling him that I'm back would probably be pretty normal and not really come across as chasing him?

more general question: are there any reliable 'signs of interest' when it comes to long distance dating?
thank you :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment