Pages

Search blog and web

Should I become gay for pay?

I've got absolutely nobody to talk to about this, so any advice would be much appreciated. I'll try to be brief.

I met a guy almost two years ago through my voluntary work, and we've become very very good friends. I am 19, almost 20, and after having a gap year I will hopefully begin university this September. He has just turned 24 and is in a very good career and has progressed quickly for his age.

He helps me out a lot, has many qualities which I admire, and is such a cool guy. A true friend. However, a few days ago he told me that he has been attracted to me ever since we met, and wanted to have a serious relationship with me, claiming he loved me. As far as I know, he is not openly gay himself. I do really like him, as a friend. The issue though is that I am not gay. I've never been in a relationship before but I know that I am not sexually attracted to other men.

The problem though is that part of me does what to give it a go with him. He is from a well-off background (polar to mine), ambitious, intelligent, very successful and I know that he truly cares about me and would always support me.

He is now on a business trip abroad, and I want to sort this all out before he returns. He did say there was no pressure, and even if I declined that our friendship would be unchanged (I doubt this though, it was all a bit awkward and surreal for me).

What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment