Pages

Search blog and web

How to get Mom to detach a little?

This is like a borderline relationship-family question:

I have always been a Mama's girl, so I never had a problem w/ my mom's inability to trust me making adult decisions, but now wedding bells are ringing. My s/o (military) is being stationed most likely in CA, and I intend to go with him and live on base. I've always made responsible decisions and my mom even admitted that, but she still won't let go of the concept of me being her little girl who doesn't need to be married and away from home, because I "don't know what love is."

I really love my mom and love being around her, she's my best friend, but I have to start breaking away sometime. How do I get her do trust us to be wise enough to make this decision and start our own lives?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment