Pages

Search blog and web

Lubricating toys?

Ok was chatting on the phone with my W tonight and as they are leaving for home tomorrow we briefly discussed the sex shop being open on a Sunday, and perhaps I might like to get her a little surprise in for her return?

Now we do have a little bit of anal play and always have, it has just never amounted to PIA penetration, she does have a butt plug I bought as a surprise a good while back, we have used it a handful of times but she always remarks about lubrication issues, now we use Astroglide since it was so highly recommended on here and everyone says it should be no problem at all, I did consider the desensitizing lube for the first time PIA penetration as I remarked on someone else's thread.

But I wonder and have thus far found nothing on the net relating to anal toys that can have lube squirted through them to lubricate inside as well as copious amounts outside and on the toy.

Any ideas?

I am considering buying a cheap one for 10 euro and modifying it to suit my ideas but if it readily available then maybe better?

Anyone with anything to offer?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment