Pages

Search blog and web

liking someone you haven't even met?

hey guys well I just wanted to ask if anyone could help me because i'm in a dilemma at the moment. I met this really nice guy on the internet and he is honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me and I really do mean that because he's helped me with a lot of my problems (I have a lot of family problems and issues going on at the moment) and I really appreciate him. He's 22 and i'm 17 and age to me isn't the issue as both of us get on really well. The thing is that we've been talking for 7 months and he hasn't properly seen a picture of me and that's because i feel like im not good enough for him at all. I refuse to send him any pictures or meet up with him because im scared that he might not like what he see's. Its a psychological problem as well as a physical one and many of my friends say that its not fair on him and i know that it isn't. But I really do need him in my life but I'm scared about it coz i have been hurt before and i always feel worthless :(. I did tell him way back in May that I had feelings for him as well which made it harder because he wanted to meet me but i feel so ashamed of myself and I get really sad over it. Can anyone please help me because I know that I will meet him, i just can't bring myself to do so. :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment