Pages

Search blog and web

Help required to contact friend...

Hi, this is the situation in a nutshell (I'm keeping this anonymous because the friend in question is also a TSR user):

Basically I started exchanging regular messages with another TSR user a few months ago (she contacted me), we got on really well and were planning to meet up this summer - we were messaging at least twice a week then she stopped for a while due to exams. She left a comment on my profile 3 weeks ago to say that she was sorry that she hadn't replied in so long and would reply over the weekend. That was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything despite sending another message and an email to her Hotmail. I have absolutely no idea why she would suddenly stop messaging me as we were getting on really well, if I had done something to upset her then she would have told me rather than just ignore me so I'm confused as to why I haven't heard anything at all from her.

She said previously that I could add her on Facebook but when I've searched for her (I know her name, how old she is and what she looks like) I can't find anyone remotely like her. I don't believe for a second that the girl in question is anyone other than who she says she is, everything she has told me makes perfect sense.

I know her date of birth, full name and email address and I know which county she lives in but I don't know how to find another way to contact her even with that information, this is really starting to bug me and I would appreciate any advice...either on how to get hold of her using the information that she gave me or what to do generally.

Pre-empting the jokes...I am not a crazy stalker, I just want to know if I'm going to hear from this girl that I've been speaking to for months again and if not then why.

Any help appreciated :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment