Pages

Search blog and web

Choosing between guys

Hi

Recently I've been liking two different guys which wasn't too much of a problem as I was convinced that nothing would ever happen as one doesn't live too near me and I only see him every couple of months and the other seemed to like another girl and was going through a rough patch so I assumed he wouldn't be looking for a relationship.

But within the last week and a bit, both have admitted they liked me either directly to me or to my best friend, who didn't know the situation as I'm quite a private person and was just going on how she'd seen me acting around this guy and apparently from something I'd inferred in a conversation (this is the one who lives close to us). This meant that she egged this guy on a lot before she talked to me about everything so he doesn't know the full situation either. She thinks he's going to make a move very soon but I still can't decide between the two.

So my question is, is it fair to decide between them when I know I'm still going to have strong feelings for the other, bearing in mind I'm really struggling to do this as I'm so comfortable with both of them and they both make me happier than I've been in a long time or is it best for me to just tell them both that I can't be with either of them as it's not fair on any of us?

Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment