Pages

Search blog and web

I need to fix my mess

I have been dating a girl for about 6 months, and living with her for 2 months now. I know that in the grand scheme of things, 6 months isn't very long, but I have never been in a relationship that long. I've always ended them around a month or two. This is the only girl I've ever been able to picture myself having a future with. The way she would look at me with all of this love in her eyes made it seem like nothing else in the world matter.
We've always fought a little, but its never been big, and we would make up within an hour. But recently I've started getting more and more jealous. She is a gorgeous girl, and gets a lot of attention from other guys. I know she would never cheat, but I would always get upset when she would go and dance or play around with anyone, and it would alway lead to a fight. I'm not proud, but some times in these fights I would threaten to leave, and she would cry and hurt and I would feel awful. Last Monday she left on a trip, and we had an argument on the phone. We decided to stay together later that night, but it just felt different for the next few days. Finally, on Wednesday she sent me a text that said that she loves me, but I hurt her too much and I'm too much for her to handle. She said she can't talk to me anymore. I respected that and haven't contacted her since. If I just had another chance, I would never act like that again, not after knowing how it feels to be without her.

I've arranged to have a huge bouquet of her favorite flowers and a teddy bear delivered to her next week when she returns, and a card that says, "I miss you. I think about you everyday. I know I wasn't the man you deserve, but I will be. If you ever change your mind, I'm only a phonecall away. I love you." And if I don't hear from her, then a couple weeks later, on the 21st, our anniversary, I would show up at her door and ask her for one night out, and take her on her perfect date. If she says no, I'll accept it as over for good.

Is this doing too much? And is there any way to save this relationship and get my baby back?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment