Pages

Search blog and web

Your partners kids, how to deal with

Ok, Im bearing my soul today. I find that when you meet someone, esp at my age, they have kids.
Problem that im finding is, what if you dont like there kid??
The girl Im dating,, well her kid is HYPER and has attitude and he is 7 years old. Even if I was crazy about her, I couldnt thnk of ever living with this kid. Has this ever happened to you guys?
Funny thing is,, I love kids and most people are amazed of what Ill put up with but this kid is too much for me.
My son has a friend that comes over all the time and Im not really actracted to his mom but this kid is awesome. He is almost part of my family and the more I interact with him , the more attractive his mom becomes.
man is this weird??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment