Pages

Search blog and web

D-Day is coming...

I've made threads on the Considering Divorce.., andGoing through Divorce...sections. I've made my way here in under a month. That's how quickly my marriage went away. I go from being blissfully ignorant to completely heartbroken in a matter of weeks.

I keep hoping for some kind of miracle to turn this whole thing around, but I'd have a better chance of bedding Janet Jackson at this point. My ex is the classic "walkaway wife". I guess what I'm wondering is if any of the women here who drifted away from their spouses ever had any regrets after they went through the divorce process? My wife said that I had neglected her for a long time and it ate away at her love for me until she just couldn't live with me anymore. So, here we are.

I don't know if I'm just looking for some sort of false hope or what. I've prayed on this and sought guidance. Everything is telling me that this is a lost cause but my stubbornness (and probably denial) just won't allow me to give up hope. I am in the beginning stages of the 180, and I realize that this manner of thought is counter-productive to that, but is it so wrong that I want to reconcile with my wife? I just feel like she's "the one". We had so much in common...we are practically the same person. It just doesn't feel like this is over yet.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment