Pages

Search blog and web

Should I even bother being his friend?

Basically one of my supposed 'best friends' has kind of upset me. A few years ago a guy stalked me, threatened me and made up rumours that I told people he raped me - all because when he asked me out I rejected him. Thankfully he's not been in touch since (I threatened to get the police involved and he's currently training to become a police officer, so obviously that would've ruined his chances!).

Anyway. This supposed best friend of mine has started hanging out with him again, despite everything he did to me. He made life so difficult, alienated me from my year in sixth form and made me so depressed I considered dropping out of school at the time. I have explained to my 'friend' how this person makes me feel, and am asking him why he thinks it's appropriate to be friendly with someone who did that to someone you call your best friend. His reply was that it's a 'long time ago' and he made some 'stupid choices' but is a 'nice guy'?!

Is it even worth arguing about? I just feel disgusted that he's going out drinking and clubbing with a guy that tried to ruin my life and threatened to hurt me if I didn't break up with my boyfriend of the time, all because I didn't reciprocate his feelings. :confused: If the tables were turned, I wouldn't give them the light of day.

Am I overreacting or would you be annoyed too? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment