Pages

Search blog and web

Is this a problem, or am I just too needy?

I have been married for 20 years to a woman I am deeply in love with. We have a great life and 2 great kids. We have a very active sex life, sometimes 4 times per week. But there is one thing missing. She isn't affectionate, and I ALWAYS initiate the sex. When we were first married she would sing this little song, "tonight's the night....for love" it was so cute, since she has no singing voice at all. But it told me she was in the mood for love. She was very cuddly and kissy. Now we almost never kiss, except for when we leave for work. There just isn't any romance from her side. I have been trying different things, such as I do the laundry, I go grocery shopping with her, help the kids with homework etc. She just doesn't show it the way she used to. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be after 20 years? Like I said we have sex all the time, and she is into it when we do, but it's ALWAYS my idea. I would like her to come to ME once and ask me to make love to her or something like that. Heck I would be happy just to hold her hand, I am really just looking for the little things. So am I stupid and should I just be happy with what I have? Am I reading something from nothing? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!:smthumbup:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment