Pages

Search blog and web

Suspecting wife may be cheating

So, I discovered my wife is deleting her text messages on her iPhone, I think she may be deleting her call log too. Yesterday she said this guy (we will call him joe) called her and asked if he could come get our son and take him to eat at the local Mexican restaurant where he decided to have a birthday party for his own son. (They are in the same class) My wife wasn't home, she was taking our daughter to dance class out of town. During that birthday party, Joe took a picture of our son in a sombrero and his son and sent it to my wife. The next day, my wife shows me the pic, and said that Joe bought a gift for our son to give his son as a gift. Weird I thought, but okay. I actually wanted to see that picture again but the wife was in the bathroom so I got her phone and looked in her text messages for the pic, didn't find it though. So I looked through her contacts and verified he was in there so why wasn't he showing up? Found the pic on her c amera photos where she saved the image, but why would she delete the message? I then downloaded that free trial version of the iPhone SMS recovery and saw several messages between them, and all of hers to him were deleted. Some of them were coded weird and some had partial words but didn't make sense. Anywho, over the past 6-7 months she has lost 20+ pounds, growed her hair out, bought new expensive makeup. We still have sex fairly regularly (not enough for me but about once a week)and it seems that she is into it, but she does close her eyes quite a bit. I don't know what to really think though.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment