Pages

Search blog and web

Convince me to become Atheist!

Sorry for posting this here, I could not post anonymously on the religion sub forum for some reason? But anonymous please or delete.

I come from a religious background with fairly religious family members who all believe in God and the afterlife very strongly. For some reason, I've been doubting my religion lately and I just feel like some things are pretty unrealistic and Atheists have the logical idea of our world and what we are doing here.

However, I am still (stupidly so) terrified of hell and the idea of my life being really bad because I reject my religion. So I was wondering if there were any Atheists who have rejected their initial religion and how they did so?

I am still absolutely terrified of not being religious and I feel like I practice out of fear. :(

I'm still a teenager so I'm still fairly young but could somebody reassure me? I know it sounds pathetic and childish but I really need it. I feel so confused about everything now, and it doesn't help that I'm having doubts about my sexuality..

All Atheists on TSR, please help me- why and how did you become Athiests?

Thank you all so much in advance




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment