Pages

Search blog and web

Working abroad for 5 months

Hey,
I am hoping to get a job as a seasonnaire in the Alps later this year, I am very excited for this however, there is one major concern that keeps crossing my mind, my relationship with my boyfriend. We have been together almost three years and we're really good together but I feel that it is unfair on him that we stay together whilst I am away doing what I want to do. This is my view on it, I have asked friends, many of them are my boyfriends friends too, and they say that we'll work it out.

My boyfriend supports what I want to do and he says that it will be fine. However, in the past he has had a tendency to 'wander' if you understand. I am worried that he will do this because I am away and I will not know anything about it as he may think he can get away with it. So I would rather us have a clean break and we can both just do as we want. I get that this will probably sound really stupid but I want to make the best decision for both of us. When we do talk about it he just says the same thing. :S

Has anyone been in this situation?! Please give me your thoughts and help me to make sense of all this !! :):)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment