Pages

Search blog and web

People Derivative

I was just thinking about the following arrangement, since I've heard many close friends saying things like 'if I'm not married by the time I'm 40, I'll marry him'.

I'd be interested to see whether you think the following contract would have any popularity:

The sex option contract

This gives the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to have sex with the seller at a specified future date.

The sex future contract

This is a contract between two parties to have sex at a future, specified time according to terms agreed.


Pricing of these derivatives would be done according to the Black Scholes formula. Contracts could then be traded on an exchange (so you could sell the options contract with girl A for a higher price if she gets a boob job, and a lower price if she ages terribly, for example).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment