Pages

Search blog and web

Guys... what makes a good gift?

Basically I haven't been the best girlfriend lately, I've been stressed and mean and my boyfriends put up with stuff that I know if the situation were reversed I probably wouldn't have.
We've spoke and sorted stuff out, but I want to show him how grateful I am that hes been so understanding by doing something special for him. We always buy each other little things but I want to do something that will stand out, it doesn't necessarily mean buying something just doing something thoughtful or nice, but I'm completely lost as what a boy would like as a form of romantic gesture and i cant exactly buy him a bunch of flowers.
So my question boys is, what would be a good romantic/thoughtful gesture in your eyes?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment