Pages

Search blog and web

Ex agreed to go to counseling

Thought about posting this in the reconciliation thread, but I don't think it belongs there (at least yet).

Ive posted a lot on here. Separated for about 10 months, divorced for about 3. Throughout ex has come and gone: In and out of contact, nice then cold...the whole routine.

Since the divorce she has used the excuse of coming to the house to get things she has forgotten. We have an enjoyable time together, occasionally talk about getting back together, then we usually fall out of contact for awhile.

Well this morning she came over to get a few things again. I hit her with a shocker: I told her that this was going to be the last time. I told her that it was over for good unless she agreed to work things out. She hemmed and hawed and said cant we be friends? I repeated no, that this was the last time we were going to have any communication. I told her it had been too long already and that this needed to end. She asked if there was anything she could do to change my mind. I told here either we go to MC or she leaves and we won't communicate. She said ok she would go to MC. She left and within an hour called me to say she had scheduled us an appointment this coming Tuesday. She asked me what happens if the MC goes bad. I said then we never talk again (im really being a cold prick at this point, but it was needed). She said she was going into it with an open mind. I didn't respond.

Don't know where this is going to lead. But I was just so damn tired of these stupid occasional meetings. I know this board advises against ultimatums, but hell I have nothing to lose at this point. I really could see myself getting back with her, and I could also see myself going on with out her. Time heals.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment