Pages

Search blog and web

Oral Sex

Someone tell me how to handle this.After being married for sometime my wife has said she no longer will allow oral sex perform on her.She has come up with this thing about its gross,Its where you pee out of.And it will never happen again.She never was into giving me oral ever.But I made up for that giving it to her.I became addicted to it.So how is it that I have go thur my life without a desire I have and enjoy doing.How does someone take something away from you and never again in life can I have that.I really can't leave her for that.Sure would be fummy to go to court and have the judge ask why are you leaving your wife.{Because she will not let me lick her}OH the power of a women




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment