Pages

Search blog and web

Question about fight and sex

Hi I have an important question and would love some feedback. My husband and I have been in a terrible place in our marriage for 3 or more years. We argue, fight, rug sweep and try to get things back on track.

Nothing is working. Things are quiet for a while and then back to the problems.

I have my issues and he has his. My deal killer is his angry abusive behavior and being physically abusive.

I have to admit he has been trying. He hasn't flew off the handle lately and nor has he been abusive of late.

But that is only because I back down from confrontations with him. How is a marriage to survive if two people cannot communicate.

Well my question is this I want to have sex with him, but feel having great sex is giving him the wrong message. It will make him feel like things are okay and they aren't.

But I feel like I'm cheating him and myself of some (sometimes) awesome sex. My body is craving sex, but I feel like if I give it to him he will think things are good with us and they arent

ADVISE PLEASE

The kitty is soo hungry!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment