Pages

Search blog and web

Is this the end or a new beginning?

Hi there!
I've always tried not to post my personal problems on forums, but this one bugs me in a unusual way.
I've been with a guy for over a year, study same University, have lots of mutual interests, did almost everything together - from work to playing video games.
We broke up a week ago, because we started to fight a lot the last 2 months, I started to call him too much, he was avoiding me, then we started more fights and so on.

He said we should break up, I agreed.

He said he wanted to remain friends, I was a bit skeptic.

The last week we bumped into each other a lot at the University, we didnt talk much but we laughed a lot and actually seemed happiest that we've ever been so far. We dont call each other that much, we dont fight, we dont control each other and we have a good time together and we smile every time we see each other.

Today I said to him that I think that this kind of "friendship" will only intensify our emotions for each other. He said that he also thought about it, but he doesn't know if the emotions will intensify or cool off in the future and that if we think about it too much it will bring us nowhere.

We both agreed that we don't believe in second chances.

I have not remained friends with any of my ex bf, because the breakups were really bad and they hurt me a lot. With this guy there was no big hurting and we probably disappointed each other a bit, that's all.

I'm a bit confused now, I don't know what to do, should I just go with the flow and see how this develops in the future? Although I care for him a lot and we have a lot things in common, I sometimes fear that I will get hurt.

I have to add that we told each other that we love each other a few days ago and that I truly believe that he is a good person.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment