Pages

Search blog and web

Facebook Cause relationship Issues??

Im not a big facebook guy. I like to post pics of my son, thats about it. I have a total of 30 friends. Now my On again/Off again girlfriend has over 400 friends and she is always adding new GUYS. I wont sugar coat and say that Im not the jelous type bc i beleive I am more than most guys. Ive always been that way. Not sure why,, Im not a shrink. I think its bc Ive been cheated on and have never fully trusted a female plus Im an Alpha type guy just to be realistic here.
I notice that I only get a little upset when she is poking fun with the good looking guys on her facebook rather than the sloppy looking guys. Ive brought it up a few times and it has caused one fight. I have read a couple articles where Facebook can cause problems in relationships but I want others opinions. It seems that facebook does more damage than good anymore.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment