Pages

Search blog and web

What the **** is this about

So now that I've graduated and have a job, I want to leave home and find a house/flat share with other graduates of a similar age and situation. I would rather die than live alone, so this is really the only option for me to leave home.

I started looking at places last year and I can't believe what a piss take the whole thing is.

On probably around 7 or 8 occasions now, I have responded to an advert, viewed the house, met at least one of the existing housemates, and sent them a message saying that I would like to take the room in question; only to either:


  • Never hear from them ever again
  • Be told that the room has 'already been taken by someone else' (an obvious lie, as their advert is still online)
  • Be told that they 'don't think I would fit in'


This is disgusting; these people are judging me negatively based on spending less than five minutes with me. I am decent looking, well dressed, and have outstanding personal hygeine. There isn't anything that they could possibly dislike about me. I have lived in many house shares when I was at University and I was always popular and well-liked. I hardly say much at all when I visit a house, so they have no reason at all to take a dislike to me.

What the **** is going on??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment