Pages

Search blog and web

He is perfect, WHY don't I like him? Anyone else had this?!

I've spent the whole of this year in an on/off relationship with an ex. We like each other but ultimately don't get on - needless to say it got really horrible.

So when I met this new guy it was like a breath of fresh air. He was wonderful and sweet! He's really nice, intelligent and really good looking. We're interested in the same sorts of things and physically things are good. He texts me and messages me every so often and has told me he really likes me. What I don't understand is why I don't like him more?! I mean, I don't not like him, but here is this genuinely perfect boy who I can see likes me. On paper he is my ideal guy, but I'm just generally not that fussed about him, which upsets me because he's a lovely boy and I don't want to hurt him.

has anyone else experienced this before? it's so illogical and driving me crazy!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment