Pages

Search blog and web

Drinking and inhibitions while in a relationship

I have read here on TAM that men who are in committed relationships want to avoid going out and drinking too much without their wife/girlfriend because there is temptation from other women.

I want to ask if most men agree with this? What can a woman do to lower the temptation? Or is it impossible because of lowered inhibitions while under the influence or is it lack of judgement?

I personally feel as a woman insecure when I read that there is even temptation in the first place. Does it mean the man we are in a good relationship with is tempted to stray even then? Or that we as women feel the need to "police" how much they drink or always be with them? Is it a trust issue? I would like to hear other men's thoughts on this one!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment