Pages

Search blog and web

Ex broke up with me its killing me and he didnt let me explain

My ex and I got back together, we had planned to spend a weekend with eachother.
It would have marked us starting afresh and seeing eachother from the time we spent apart and God I was so excited and looking forward to it.
It took a lot of effort for me to get us to that place
We established ground rules and his was for him to be more tolerant and willing to talk instead of listening to other people and breaking up with me and mine was to not make silly mistakes and say stuff on twitter that would emb him or whatever, things like that.I swear to God this time, the straw that finally broke the camels back need not to have existed.
The day before I was meant to see him it was around 5am I couldnt sleep and I was filled with anticipation that i started tweeting some stuff cos all my mates were online saying how i couldnt wait, and the sexual anticipation was running me mad and my mates were just jousting me like "teach me steph" and all that **** and we started having banter
Then I began to tease a guy who always feigned innocence about ladies, saying that he used his occ (photographer) to sleep with women and that I knew about him. I said something like using that to stroke the p***
Now someone text my bf saying how I was being "ractchet" on twitter and because I deleted tweets (which didnt help) all he saw was the convo between me and that guy and obviously that made him think I was being inappropriate

I love this man so much and he means so much to me I wouldnt jeopardize that a day before I met him but I obviously did
Its a very minor thing that needed clarification, hell I dont even use the site anymore.
He refuses to speak to me, he has blocked all ways of contacting him, facebook, phone, even email.

He says he doesnt need to hear me out because he knows my argument
Ive even got friends to talk to him even those involved in the convo but he doesnt want to budge
I've lost the love of my life over something so stupid and I can never speak to him again.

I can eat properly, all my hair has fallen out I'm just stuck
I was his first true love and he thinks less of me now.
he says im still beautiful and incredible but i cant be with him anymore
All i wanted to do was say i never made the same mistake again and Im not flirtatious he got the wrong end of the stick by nosey interfering people

What do i do now?





ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment