Pages

Search blog and web

I know my wife is cheating, again, and I dont know what to do......

My wife and I have been married for over 23 years. When we were first married I caught her in a relationship with a man that lived in a completely different state. She had never met him. Only spoke to him on a computer and over the phone. She was going to leave me, take my two children and go live with him. When I caught her she told me that not only had this happened but she had also kissed and messed around with other men at her old job. She wanted me to get mad enough to tell her to leave so that she could be with the guy that lived in another state. We started to talk about what had happened and she blamed me. She told me that since we had gotten married that we seemed to argue alot and I raised my voice and seemed not like the man she wanted to marry. So instead of bringing this up to me and going to counseling or hell even giving me a chance to change she went out seeking attention from other men. She told me that she was done messing around . That she was going to concentrate on our marriage and stay with me. Now we are in our forties. I retired from the military and she is going to school on the gi bill benefit that I gave to her. 18 months ago I caught her being very chatty with a "classmate" about 17 years her junior. She told me that he was just a friend and that he was a homosexual and it was no big deal. I asked her if it was no big deal to please break off whatever the relationship was for me. She told me sure and that she was very sad that she hurt me. Then I foundout days later that she hadnt stopped talking to him and then I brought it up to her and she sat down and wrote him an email telling him that she didnt want to talk to him anymore because it was upsetting her husband. I thought that was a great step for us.
Now my wife has her phone locked and on her person at all times, has changed her passwords to all her sites that she uses and asked me to buy her a laptop for school which I did but she has it locked all the time and only uses her computer not the home computer to access the internet. My gut tells me she is cheating again. I cant prove it. I have brought it up to her and she says she isnt and she says that she cant take me accusing her anymore. So she has class this semester and she goes to school Weds and Thursdays. I had often thought that if class was canceled or changed I would never know if she was actually going to class or not. Well this semester her class that she goes to meets Weds and Thursdays but only for the first 3 weeks.
This coming week and from now on she only has class one day a week. I got a copy of the syllabus and added the days to my personal calendar. This Weds she is off. I know when I come home from work she is going to be gone "at class" I dont know if I should bring it up to her before hand. Call her during the night and ask her where the hell she is or wait until she comes home spewing lies about her class and then bust her. Either way Im pretty sure by Thursday Im going to be separated ;(.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment